Venmo Holiday Giveaway Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Smart City Locating (company DUNS no. 79615911) whose registered headquartered office is at 4000 Eastside Ave, Dallas, TX 75226.
- The giveaway is open to all Texas residents, with a valid Venmo account.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be January 2 at 11:59 PM Central Time. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows: Participants must follow @smartcityapts and @dallasites101 on Instagram and leave a comment on the giveaway post. Every comment qualifies as an entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 winner will win a $1500 sent via Venmo.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random once the giveaway period ends.
- The winner will be verified and contacted first by a direct message through Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of notification via Instagram message, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Once the winner is confirmed, Smart City Locating reserves the rights to announce their first name and last name initial on social media and through emails.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing [email protected]
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the United States of America law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.