Free Rent December 2019 Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
To enter, visit our Instagram post about the Free Rent Giveaway.
- The promoter is: Smart City Locating (company DUNS no. 79615911) whose registered headquartered office is at 4000 Eastside Ave, Dallas, TX 75226.
- The competition is open to residents of the following Texas counties: Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Ellis County, Hunt County, Kaufman County, Rockwall County, Johnson County, Parker County, Tarrant County, Wise County; aged 18 years or over except employees of Smart City Locating, their close relatives and friends, and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be December 22nd, 2019 at 11:59PM Central Time. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows: Participants have to follow Smart City Locating on Instagram under the account @smartcityapts, AND comment on Smart City Locating’s Instagram post announcing this giveaway, AND share Smart City Locating’s post to their Instagram story and tag @smartcityapts with the condition of setting their Instagram profile to public view setting.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One check addressed to the winner with a value of $1,500.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random once the giveaway period ends.
- The winner will be verified and contacted first by a direct message through Instagram, then by email within 24 hours of verification. The winner needs to submit verification of residency with a copy of their current apartment lease with their legal name on the contract, as well as a copy of a government-issued ID. Alternatively, the winner can get their residency status verified by submitting contact information of their Dallas-Fort Worth based apartment complex’s property management team to Smart City. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification via email, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winner needs to be able to pick up the prize at Smart City Locating Dallas office at 4000 Eastside Ave, Dallas, TX 75226.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Once the winner is confirmed, Smart City Locating reserves the rights to announce their first name and last name initial on social media and though emails.
- After the recipient has confirmed receiving the tickets in their email inbox, Smart City Locating does not assume responsibility to replace the tickets if the recipient loses or misplaces them.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States of America law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.